Adult Outpatient Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Program
Our partial hospitalization program provides intensive care to those who are in need of outpatient care. Clients attend group therapy 5 days a week (Monday through Friday). Clients also meet individually with their therapist on a weekly basis. Tailored programs may include the following:
At UHPhealth, we take pride in providing effective treatment for individuals suffering from mental health illness. Our Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed for adults 18 and older. UHPhealth Wellness Center is staffed with mental health professionals including Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Therapists and Trained Mental Health Counselors along with Community Health Workers.
- Individual, group, and family therapy with clinical staff
- Weekly individual session with your designated primary therapist
- Medication management and psychiatric assessment (if needed)
- Wellness center activities (stress management/recreational therapy)
- Art and music therapy
- Case management for legal, medical, education, employment, transportation and more.
- Job readiness participation and internet job searches
- Job applications/resumes and coaching for job interviews
- Life skills development programs
- Anger management/aggression control
Monday – Friday